Sample Cover letter for Government
It is definitely important to prepare eye catchy resume but along with it do not neglect the importance of cover letter for Government. Cover letter play very important role in determining your working status so far and this sample letter would assist you in best possible way.
(Write your name and address)
2948 Tail Ends Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2443 Boggess Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about the vacant Government position available for your office at Milwaukee . Please consider my resume attached with this cover letter. I believe that my qualifications and work experience will bring about many accomplishments for your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Contribute to the development and execution of dynamic public affairs strategies aimed at influencing the health and science and innovation policy agendas.
- Monitor and analyse UK parliamentary activity in order to work with senior colleagues to determine the impact of policy and identify opportunities for the business.
- Produce high quality tailored briefings for senior colleagues detailing key policy changes affecting the business.
- Conduct desk research and undertake stakeholder mapping exercises to identify influential political actors and to inform product specific and corporate public affairs activity in the new parliament.
- Co-ordinate responses to government consultation papers and committee inquiries.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this dynamic industry I can prove myself with my work with a single chance. To know more about me arrange an interview session and let me know the date as well as timing.