Sample Cover letter for Information Security Analyst
While applying for Information Security Analyst you might have to face lot of competition and to stay in competition your first step would be preparing striking cover letter. Your cover letter should have ability of hitting the dart to the point.
(Write your name and address)
3154 Woodside Circle
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Countrywide Credit Industries Inc.
2957 Kelly Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Contributing towards work for Countrywide Credit Industries Inc. in Panama City by availing Information Security Analyst is a great thing in itself. For bringing this opportunity in front of me I would like to express my gratitude to Jobing.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Threat detection and evaluation: designing access control policies in order to comply with industry standards including PCI DSS.
- Risk analysis of threats identified by the vulnerability scanning, reporting to the client on severity, exposure, likelihood of compromise and potential consequences.
- Involvement in department quality management: redesign and ongoing update of technical documentation and procedures.
- Knowledge sharing and training champion: delivering interactive training within the department via Webex and assisting colleagues on a one to one basis.
- Network traffic and log analysis: identifying and classifying attempted compromises to client networks through heuristics identification of suspect traffic.
- Technical support: prioritise delegate and action client tickets.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my resume enclosed. I have all the original documents and experience certificate for the verification. I will contact you in next few days to discuss the employment opportunities and see if interview can be arranged. Thank you for your kind consideration in this regard.