Sample Cover letter for International Controller
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for International Controller are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
4377 Glen Falls Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Johnson Controls Inc.
2521 Ashcraft Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Opportunities do not come always and so when I saw something coming on my way via JobFox.com I thought of applying for it. International Controller matches well with my qualification and experience and so I think I can be the preferable candidate for Johnson Controls Inc. in Philadelphia.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Raise and progress purchase orders
- Arranging and attending supplier meetings
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers
- Identify and resolve out of stock issues
- Arrange inbound and out bound delivery of goods through out the UK and Europe including Air & sea frieght.
- Daily liaison with both warehouses
- Continue challenging supplier Minimum order quantities and values
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate an opportunity to confirm the interview details. I will contact you by phone next week to confirm the possible interview time and date. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration in advance.