Sample Cover letter for Management Internship
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Management Internship should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
74 Koontz Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Costco Wholesale Corp.
3914 Rainbow Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am applying for the Management Internship position mentioned in the classified ad in Net-Temps.com .I am working at this position and possess many years of work experience. I believe that my work profile and responsibilities are similar to the position you have advertised. I believe my skills matches with the job requirements well.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for managing numerous tasks including national insurance payments, online payments and accounting procedures
- Handled question/ queries of employees and representative
- Classify data and entries on excel
- Debit and credit booking entries
- Managed numerous financial procedures including booking payments, ensuring accuracy and all tasks were completed within a timely manner
- Assisted in Payroll procedures
- Acquaintance with various agencies
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
After accomplishment of my graduation, I have been waiting for such opportunity which can allow me to learn and prosper. Kindly note down by contact address to decide the day and date of meeting.