Sample Cover letter for Youth Development Manager
Reader would understand your ability by your style of cover letter. Do not make typo or grammatical error as they also analyze your communication skill by your cover letter. This position of Youth Development Manager can help you to prosper in career so do not waste the chance by writing bad cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3820 Lindale Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Merck & Co., Inc.
1858 Kooter Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was looking for Youth Development Manager post but could not find the one which really challenges me for work. When I got in touch with JobCentral.com , I came to know about vacancy for the same post in Merck & Co., Inc. at San Francisco and so decided to apply for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Networking externally and building partnerships with external, local organisations
- Advising young people on their volunteering options and being a positive role model
- Plugging into local, sub-regional and regional networks to promote youth volunteering
- Developing positive partnerships with VCS organisations to develop volunteering opportunities for young people
- Providing training and capacity building services to volunteer-involving organisations
- Delivering, setting, monitoring and evaluating targets for youth involvement in volunteering
- Arranging and delivering local events involving young volunteers and organisations
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to new opportunities in the relevant field and I hope you consider my resume. You can contact me soon via phone or email. I will contact you next week to confirm the details of the interview.