Thank you sales letter is a letter written by the sales manager/customer care manager of a company to their clients who have made a recent purchase. This is a professional form of expressing gratitude and welcoming the feedback of the client. There is a famous saying that “customer is the king”. So it’s good to remember that a thank you sales letter makes the customer feel exactly that way, special and cared for. It does not take much of your time, but it will make your client feel great, ensuring there is continuity of patronage for longer periods.
Here are some useful tips for writing an effective sales letter:
- First and foremost it is vital to express your sincerest thanks to the client for the purchase
- Mention the product name specifically
- Ask about the feedback
- Do offer a discount coupon (it should be lucrative). This ensures a repeat purchase.
- Make your client realize that it was a wise decision to buy that particular product from the right store by elaborating the good points of the product and the store. Before ending the letter, again ask for their feedback and suggestions
- Once you are through writing the letter, check the same for grammatical mistakes.
Thank You Sales Letter Sample
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Sincere thanks
Dear Mr. Smith,
This is regarding your recent purchase of a Sony Laptop from us at Silver Lining Store. We hope you have liked the product and appreciate the fact that you chose for buying the same.
Our company aims at improving itself in terms of products and services offered. Therefore, we welcome all valuable suggestions on the product you purchased from us. We assure you that Sony is one of the best brands in laptops in the country and you have made a fine choice. However, if you have any query regarding the product purchased, please feel free to call us. Our customer service executives will be ready to help you 24×7.
Once again, we thank you for the purchase. As a small gesture, please find enclosed a 20 % discount coupon with this letter for your next purchase at our store. Hope to see you soon.
Mr. G D Gupta
(Customer care manager)