A thank you sales letter is written to a privileged customer of yours who has recently purchase a product from you. By doing so, you will be making your customer feel appreciated. Through this letter, you also get a chance to invite him again for the future purchases. Though, a thank you letter is a great way of expressing your gratitude, but it also help in building a strong relationship with your customer. It helps in turning your one time customer to a long-time customer.
Few tips need to be considered for writing an effective thank you letter:
- First and foremost it is essential that you express your sincerest thanks towards your customer for the purchase of your product.
- Make sure the letter is written within 24 hours of purchase.
- You must assure you customer that he has purchased the right product from the right store.
- Do enclose a gift voucher for next purchase at your store
- Once you are through writing the letter, please check the same for punctuation errors or grammatical mistakes.
Thank you Sales Letter Sample
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Sincere thanks for your purchase at Marc Robinson Store
Dear Mr. Fernandez,
We earnestly would like to thank you for visiting our store and purchasing a beautiful diamond set for your wife. Though we deal in various types of gems, but Diamond is a Diamond. I truly appreciate your taste in choosing such a beautiful necklace. I am sure your wife will be definitely going to admire it.
We, at Marc Robinson continue to develop more innovative designs which are compatible to our customers needs. We are really fortunate to have customers like you who continuously admire our products. As a small gesture, please find enclosed $1000 off on your next purchase from our store.
We, once again would like to express our gratitude towards you for believing in our brand and patronizing the same.
Marc Robinson Store