Sample Cover letter for Building Maintenance
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Building Maintenance.
(Write your name and address)
3962 Ferry Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
375 Clement Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
On the basis of experience that I possess I think I can be the eligible candidate for the Building Maintenance and can serve you aptly to meet your needs. After learning about the vacancy at Dillard’s Inc. in Birmingham from Jobing.com , I did not even thought for a minute before applying for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for Assessing property, equipment and maintenance of each business. Advising on potential improvement works to increase the marketability of the business. Provision of Technical and Professional advice to clients on building and plant related problems.
- The coordination of Architects, Contractors and the relevant authorities and utilities.
- Responsible for building and grounds maintenance.
- Responsible for the management of a District Hopitals operational services including ppm,building maintenance,energy management,
- communications, grounds and gardens maintenance,clinical and domestic waste disposal,new and minorworks upgrading schemes,formulation of budgets relating to operations and maintenance.
- Provision of professional and technical advice to Director of Support Services
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Working in a company like this is a great thing for me as they train employee in a perfect manner. In order to know more about my experience or education you can visit my mentioned email address or can call me up.