Sample Cover letter for Data Mining Specialist
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Data Mining Specialist then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
533 Maple Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4522 Bluff Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I indicated in our conversation yesterday, I would like to apply for Data Mining Specialist at Boise advertised in Indeed.com . I have the required qualifications and work experience needed for the job and I believe I could make a valuable contribution to AmSouth Bancorp. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Building the Data Mining Database – Collected data from different data source, eliminated irrelevant and unneeded data, imputed the missing value using k-nearest neighbor.
- Exploring data by identifying the most important predictor.
- Preparing data for modeling (decision tree) by sellecting variables and sellecting rows using systematic sampling.
- Building different train datasets and test datasets for different skewness.
- Building different decision tree models using train datasets and validate on test datasets.
- Evaluating best decision tree model based on model accuracy and confusion matrix.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I think this is the perfect place to take up new challenges and invite opportunities. For more details related to my education and experience you can get arrange an interview session with me.