Sample Cover letter for Medical Advisor
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Medical Advisor needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
2066 Rivendell Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3617 Pinnickinick Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter is in response to your job advertisement of Medical Advisor position in Akron . This position is compatible with my skills and work experience. It also suits well to my career interests.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Benchmarked Medical Insurance packages and provided analysis to Senior Management
- Developed and managed approval process of agreements with Medical Facilities globally
- Provided advice, support, information and guidance to HR team on Company self-insurance plans
- Administered and maintained the database for all medical claims and direct settlement agreements with Medical Facilities to include discounts for medical services agreed with hospitals.
- Managed employee medical queries and prepared communication materials for global project teams on Company medical benefit program and available Medical Facilities
- Processed and verified medical invoices from hospitals for payment and claims from employees for reimbursement in line with Company Medical Policy
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will visit you next week for discussing my work profile for this position. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter. You can also get in touch with me either by email and phone. I would like to thank a lot for considering my resume.