Sample Cover letter for Payroll Manager
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Payroll Manager require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
691 Benedum Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
BMC Software, Inc.
2821 Dovetail Estates
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Experience teaches you lot and so far I have learned not to leave opportunities as they don’t come always. When heard about the placements for Payroll Manager in BMC Software, Inc. via JobFox.com I was glad as I was waiting for this opportunity since long. Liberty the location of job is also quiet convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I process payroll for approximately 3,200 supervising a team of 2, was using ADP freedom, which has now moved over to Bond H.R (payrite), overlooking the day to day running of the dept.
- Checking of other staff payrolls and ensuring any correction are done and approving payments.
- Import and export of payroll data, Streamlining of new payroll Starter, Leaver, Loans forms etc:
- Project work involving migration and implementation of new procedures and strategies.
- System testing, working with bureau before rolled out.
- Training new payroll employees in payroll legislation and company policies and procedures.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to end the letter by saying simple thank you as your devotion of time to read my letter is a great thing for me.