Sample Cover letter for Personnel Manager
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Personnel Manager by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
4973 Whiteman Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Harman International Industries Inc.
3406 Powder House Road
West Palm Beach
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was great to hear about the vacancy for Personnel Manager by Simply Hired in the Harman International Industries Inc. situated in Pleasantville. I like accepting challenges and job profile mentioned by you is quiet challenging. I would love to prove myself by working to the best potential.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Handled all aspects of leave and attendance management
- Handled matters of a disciplinary nature
- Liaised with legal advisors regarding employment law and its application in the work place
- Monitored staff production and conducting reviews
- Expanded the company from 18 to 50 staff
- Set up staff training facility and hired a staff trainer
- Managed the receptionist and ensured reception area was always manned and functioning
- Ensured all travel arrangements for the sales team were taken care of by the receptionist
- Put together the weekly plan of action for the company
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.