Sample Cover letter for Records Management
These days’ people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for Records Management as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
2306 Copperhead Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
TravelCenters of America Inc.
2990 Joseph Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about the vacant Records Management position available for your office at Windsor Locks . Please consider my resume attached with this cover letter. I believe that my qualifications and work experience will bring about many accomplishments for your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To manage the retrieval of requested Bank records
- To give excellent customer service.
- To provide assistance to colleagues management in all areas of the business
- To evaluate problematical areas advising customers of any breaches of FSA regulations
- To keeping all accounts secure and informing the company of any high-risk areas.
- To comply with all Bank and FSA regulation in the act of Data protection
- To providing invaluable service to the customer and company at all times
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume for the details about my qualifications and work profile. I will contact you next week in regards to the possibility of my candidature. I appreciate your kind consideration in this regard.