Sample Cover letter for Security Specialist
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Security Specialist would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
4709 Benedum Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3938 Diamond Cove
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I got encouragement of applying for Security Specialist in DIMON Incorporated via Indeed.com as they have described the job profile which matches with my needs aptly. Also Suffern, the location of job mentioned is quiet near to my locality.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Deployed Specialist Support: Essential member of a team of 10 Security Specialist deploying to Cape Verde providing CIFT support to NATO exercise.
- National Debriefing Team: Lead security investigator, of a team of 6, Unit Security & Risk Manager: Responsible to the Head of Establishment for providing Security Risk Assessment and advice. Duties included:
- Protection of critical assets, sensitive information and personnel; Conduct of Unit Security Surveys; Investigation into breaches of security and compilation of evidence and reports;
- Vetting, Information Security assurance; Delivering local security training and liaison with outside agencies.
- Aviation Security Specialist: Working as part of a team of 6, processing both civilian and military PAX,
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Whatever may be the situation, I have that ability to deal with it and I am not boosting about myself but this is what I have learnt in my previous job. It’s a pleasure for me that you devoted some time and viewed my letter.