A postponement letter is either written to a person to postpone an event, meeting or to inform people regarding the postponement of an event etc. this letter yet again is a formal written and is written by a person carefully without any mistakes. The writer of the letter either request for postponement of informs other about the postponement. In this era of technology many people still prefer writing postponement letter to inform and request others. If you need to write one, you can take help from the below mentioned sample.
Here are some of the helpful tips to write a Postponement Letter
- Address the person to whom you are writing the letter
- Make sure you do not make grammar mistakes and spelling errors
- As it is formal letter , everything should be written in a precise manner and proper format
- Keep the tone of the letter soft and polite
- If it’s a request make sure to sue the right words
- Do not miss any point while writing the letter
Postponement Letter Sample
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
Subject: Postponement Letter
This is to inform you that the board meeting that was scheduled to happen on the 12th of September has been postponed to the 15th of September due to some official reasons. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and would like to meet and speak o you on the 15th of September.
In case of any other queries you can either revert to the same letter or drop in a mail on our official email id. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and hope to see you soon.
Name and Signature