This kind of letter is written in order to terminate a service agreement due to the various problems faced due to the clients. The reasons may be delayed payments, excessive work or many others. The letter must be addressed to the company directly mentioning the exact date of the termination and the proper details of the reason of taking the action.
The letter must be very much specific. The letter is directly addressed to the chief head of the company. However, even it is a termination letter, proper politeness and respect is needed to be shown.
Table of Contents
- 1 Termination Letter – Service Agreement Termination Letter Writing Tips:
- 2 Termination Letter – Service Agreement Termination Letter Template
- 3 Download Template (Doc and PDF)
- 4 Termination Letter – Service Agreement Termination Letter Sample, Email and Example/Format
- 5 Termination Letter – Service Agreement Termination Letter Generator
Termination Letter – Service Agreement Termination Letter Writing Tips:
- The letter must contain the details regarding the decision of termination. No wrong information to be provided which do not go by the rules of the agreement.
- The letter must be written in a formal language, showing an expected politeness.
- The letter must not contain any kind of errors or offensive or harsh words.
- The letter must be delivered to a higher official of the company.
- The exact date of the termination must be clearly mentioned.
Termination Letter – Service Agreement Termination Letter Template
Date: ____________ (date of the writing of the letter)
Subject: Termination of service agreement
By this letter we hereby inform you that we are terminating our agreement regarding the ___________________ (details about the agreement). We hoped to have a good partnership with your company. But unfortunately your payback services do not at all come up with the lines of the agreement. Our company is facing huge problems due to payment delays and untimed orders from your company. And hence we want to end up the contract with you on ______________ (date of the termination).
You are requested to clear up all our due payments within the termination date. We also promise to deliver our due supplies within the same date.
Name of the company
Termination Letter – Service Agreement Termination Letter Sample, Email and Example/Format
Vichare Courier Service
Subject: service agreement termination
Being the manager of the XYZ agency, I hereby inform you that we have decided to end up the agreement with your company. We are not at all satisfied by your paybacks. The delayed payments and untimed and unorganized work orders have led our company to face huge problems.
It is requested to you to clear all our payments till date and we’ll also supply your last orders within the given time only. Your payback services do not go with the terms of the agreement we had signed.
The letter talks about the service agreement termination decision which you have taken owing to delayed payments by your client. You tell him/her the reason for agreement termination, the date from which it is effective and lastly request him/her to clear up all his/her pending amount towards you. This is the professional way to realize them that their process of payment is effective for your business. Through this letter, you can convey the things in a simple way.
Sub: Termination of Courier Service Agreement.
Ref: Our Service Agreement dated 20th October 2009.
We are sorry to inform you that the above-stated Service Agreement between us is decided to be truncated with effect from 31st January 2010. Continuous delay and irregular payment from your side is the reason for this.
We request you to clear your pending payments towards us by 25th February 2010.
Termination Letter – Service Agreement Termination Letter Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.