A cancellation letter is basically a form of communication to inform a service provider, institution or a company that the writer is dissatisfied with membership or subscription and would like to discontinue it. It should contain the details necessary like the name and the membership number.
Table of Contents
Cancel or Withdraw Customers Accoaunt Writing Tips:
- It is always better to type the letter so that there are no spelling mistakes and problems caused due to bad or illegible handwriting.
- It should only be written when the decision is absolutely final.
- It should be given well in advance to give enough notice to the other party or company.
- Provide all the necessary details – Provide all the details about why you are canceling, complaints and your details.
- Clearly mention the reason – Be very specific and explaining why you are canceling with necessary details.
- Avoid giving wrong information – Provide information to the reader only if it is correct and authentic. Never lie or provide wrong information to convince readers.
- It can either be formal or informal depending on the nature of the event.
- It is a very important document and hence should be delivered to the corresponding person with care.
- Keep it short and to the point. Limit the letter to one page if possible.
Cancel or Withdraw Customers Accoaunt Template
Receiver’s Designation and Department
Subject: ____________[Mention the subject}
Dear Ms/Mr [Mention the name of recipient]
This is a request to close my savings account in _________ [Mention the bank] . My name is _______[Mention name] and my account number is ____________[Mention account number]. Please send the funds in the account by check to the address below and reject any further requests for transactions in the account.
Please provide written confirmation once the account has been closed. Please feel free to contact me in my home phone number ____________[Mention phone number].
Cancel or Withdraw Customers Accoaunt Sample, Email and Example/Format
Ms. Garcia Jiji
Membership In charge,
23 Colony Street
Bloomington, Indiana 15020
Subject: Cancellation of Membership
Dear Ms. Garcia,
This is to notify you that your account has been temporarily been canceled because of the delay in payments. Your payments for last three months have been consistently late and the last month you have not paid the amount. We reviewed your file for last year’s details and found that you have a history of irregular payments. We have tried contacting you but have not received any response from you. As mentioned above we are canceling your account temporarily.
We request you to call our customer service number to discuss the different options for the payments. We appreciate the association with you and look forward to solving the crisis and continuing the relationship.
9 Ringer Road,
Philadelphia, PA 61102.
This is to notify that your account has been temporarily cancelled because of the delay in payments. You payments for the month of April ,may and June has been consistently late and from last two months you have not paid the amount, we reviewed your file for last year and found that you were very irregular in payments .We constantly tried contacting you but you have never responded to our calls. As per the contract we are canceling your account and we assume that you are going through financial crisis and would like to sort things with us.
We request you to call our customer service center and we can discuss different ways of payment so that you can be back on track, but for now you account is cancelled. Your business is very important to us and we hope that you are out from this difficult time soon. We appreciate the association with you and look forward that the crisis is solved and continue the relationship.
Cancel or Withdraw Customers Accoaunt Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.