Sample Cover letter for Benefits Administrator
Cover letter should be written keeping in the mind the reader point of view. Your employer is busy person and does have time to view your letter only so always keep the letter simple and talk to the point. This will assist in gaining the confidence of employer for achieving Benefits Administrator.
(Write your name and address)
2292 Public Works Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
PacifiCare Health Systems Inc
3999 Sampson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Today there are many advertisements coming out for the Benefits Administrator but they are not as challenging as of those mentioned by PacifiCare Health Systems Inc at Sweetwater. When I came to know about vacancy of this post via JobFox.com , I was completely thrilled.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- This company offers special executive benefit plans in order to retain highly valued employees, in addition to government run pension plans.
- Held an active role in a committee dedicated to complying with the Sarbanes Oxley Act – a United States federal law enacted to enhance financial disclosure in reaction to public company scandals, such as Enron.
- Performed quality control reviews for internal audits by the Big 4 accounting firms
- Acted as the primary contact for executive benefit plan sponsors and participants
- Provided training and mentored new hires on federal legislation regarding tax-deferred employee benefit compensation plans and Corporate Owned Life Insurance
- Offset and hedged future liabilities through various funding strategies
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
After accomplishment of my graduation, I have been waiting for such opportunity which can allow me to learn and prosper. Kindly note down by contact address to decide the day and date of meeting.