Sample Cover letter for Call Centre Manager
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Call Centre Manager would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
1566 Duff Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
1805 Short Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Something I can say is that it would be glad to work with people like you and my working ability won’t let you people down. When I got in touch with Jobing.com I came to know about vacancy for Call Centre Manager and soon decided to not let this opportunity go. Automatic Data Processing, Inc. in South Burlington is known for its great work and being part of such firm would be great thing for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for the efficient day to day running of the Call Centre
- Recruitment & Assessment of all new employees
- Writing Personal Development Plans
- Final point of escalation for Customers complaints
- Provide Call Centre statistics to supply to the rest of the business
- Analysis of customer complaints to feed to the business to improve on products and services
- Rosters for the entire Call Centre whilst staying within budget and ensuring all service levels are consistently met.
- Continued motivation for the team in order to achieve pre set targets and guidelines.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my resume enclosed. I have all the original documents and experience certificate for the verification. I will contact you in next few days to discuss the employment opportunities and see if interview can be arranged. Thank you for your kind consideration in this regard.