Sample Cover letter for Entry Level Banking
What to say in cover letter? You will find answer to this question in the below mentioned sample of cover letter for Entry Level Banking. Apart from this you need to make out, how to write cover letter? Appearance and content are two things which can make your letter marvelous.
(Write your name and address)
4425 Hamill Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Texas Industries Inc.
602 Arbor Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
On the basis of experience that I possess I think I can be the eligible candidate for the Entry Level Banking and can serve you aptly to meet your needs. After learning about the vacancy at Texas Industries Inc. in San Diego from JobFox.com , I did not even thought for a minute before applying for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Daily posting entries and balancing of General Ledger accounts
- Generate, compile, and file operational and database inquiry reports
- Input and authorize incoming and outgoing wires
- Submit and process fraud cases/unauthorized transactions (ACH, POS, Check)
- Vault custodian (Responsible for processing, shipping, receiving and distributing large amounts of currency.)
- Assist customers with daily transactions, answer questions, and help resolve issues
- Onsite contact for IT problems and tasks
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my enclosed resume. I have mentioned work skills and education details along with finished projects. If you would like to know more about my profile, please contact me anytime on my phone number or e-mail me. You can find my contact details on my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.