Sample Cover letter for Environmental Scientist
The information of cover letter is the extra information supporting your resume and so prepare letter which can fully work in your favor to acquire Environmental Scientist. In depth you need to specify information related to your experience so that accordingly employer can judge you at the time of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4864 Robinson Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Budget Group, Inc.
1229 Drummond Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity for the position of Environmental Scientist at Westerville available with your company Budget Group, Inc. . I have years of experience in the relevant field. I am sure I am the ideal person to make great contribution by working in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Waste management including developing material reuse programs, preparing waste management exemptions and waste management strategies for hazardous, non-hazardous and inert materials.
- Site investigation, risk assessment, remediation design and implementation and ground gas assessment on land effected by contamination.
- Geology and groundwater disciplines of Environment Impact Assessments.
- Hydrogeological risk assessment reviews of landfills and Contaminated sites.
- Preparation of health and safety and CDM documents for site works.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to discuss with you regarding the opening for your office. I will call you next week to clear any doubts and answer any questions that you might have. You can contact me anytime for any clarifications required. I would like to thanks a lot for your time and consideration.