Sample Cover letter for Research & Development Manager
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Research & Development Manager then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
655 Wilson Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
General Motors Corporation
3151 Crestview Terrace
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Availing job for Research & Development Manager in General Motors Corporation in Riverside is a great thing as every candidate wants to be the part of this firm. I made up my mind to apply for this job as soon as I saw advertisement in YAHOO! HotJobs .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Setting tasks and targets for the administration team
- Organising the administration schedules
- Managing contact databases
- Actioning staff reviews and appraisals
- Organising training events and lectures including venue requests and catering
- Arranging, facilitating and minute meetings
- Collating projects as required
- Updating and maintaining department intranet site
- Monitoring and updating electronic filing and database systems
- Collating and distributing documents for meetings, training, reports, data collection exercises etc
- General secretarial and administrative duties to support the office, and other tasks as requested
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Working in a company like this is a great thing for me as they train employee in a perfect manner. In order to know more about my experience or education you can visit my mentioned email address or can call me up.