Sample Cover letter for Technology Teacher
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Technology Teacher requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
2685 Oakwood Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Rockwell Collins Inc
2043 Deer Haven Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter is in response to your job advertisement of Technology Teacher position in New York . This position is compatible with my skills and work experience. It also suits well to my career interests.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Undertaken formative and summative assessment of pupil’s work on a regular basis.
- Used as a variety of teaching strategies and styles to provide challenging and stimulating work.
- Used SIMS to access pupil data, review pupil’s progress and write reports.
- Have organised extra-curricular activities such as after school Cookery classes and GCSE â€˜catch up’ sessions.
- Responsible for the delivery of written and oral reports regarding pupils.
- Had shared responsibility for a Year 8 form class.
- Assisted pupils with classwork and provided support with careers in the school
- Committed to my own professional developments have attended training sessions and INSETS.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my skills and abilities. I appreciate your consideration in this regards. I would look forward to meet you soon. You can reach me via phone and email anytime.