Financial institutions are the one which offer personal loans at prevailing rate of interest. If the client fails to make the payment on time, it is the responsibility of the financial institutions to remind them about the same by writing a request letter. Through this letter, they can remind their client about the loan and the repayment of the same.
Here are few example and loan repayment letter format the will help you to write a request letter for repayment of bank loan to the bank manager asking repayment schedule and other loan related stuff.
Table of Contents
- 1 Sample Request The Payment Of Personal Loan Writing Tips:
- 2 Sample Request The Payment Of Personal Loan Template
- 3 Download Template (Doc and PDF)
- 4 Sample Request The Payment Of Personal Loan Sample, Email and Example/Format
- 5 Sample Request The Payment Of Personal Loan Generator
Sample Request The Payment Of Personal Loan Writing Tips:
- Though it is the fault of the client, but you should be modest and polite while writing the letter.
- You can clearly mention in your letter that a penalty will be levied if the payment is not made on time.
- Tone of the letter should be formal.
- While writing the letter, just remember one thing “Customer is the King”.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for any additions, if needed.
Sample Request The Payment Of Personal Loan Template
Date (Date on which letter is written)
This is to bring to your kind attention that you have still not made the payment against your loan dated ______________. We have sent you various correspondences regarding the same, but till date we have not got a single response from you. Therefore, we request you to please make the payment at the earliest; otherwise we will be sorry to take a legal action against you.
Please consider this letter as a last reminder and make the payment as soon as possible. I am enclosing the details of your loan and its installments for your reference.
Sample Request The Payment Of Personal Loan Sample, Email and Example/Format
Mr. John Smith
16, Leisure Valley Society
Date (Date on which letter is written)
UFO Financing Solutions
Sub: Requesting payment on your personal loan of $50000
Dear Mr. Smith,
This letter serves as a reminder for you to make the payment of your personal loan by 30th of this month. You have not paid your installments for the past three months and we would request you to please make the payment on time otherwise the interest will be increased from 5% to 7.5%. I am also enclosing the details of your payment records for your reference.
We would really appreciate if you could make the payment on time otherwise we will be forced to take a legal action against you.
You can contact me if you need any sort of clarifications regarding your loan and its repayment.
Dear Ms/Mr. ____________
We will like to inform you that you have failed to pay last 5 instalments of interest on the loan taken by you. Also no payment has been made for the principal amount.
The details of loan are:
1. Loan no: ___________
2. Date of granting loan: ______
3. Amount : Rs __________
4. Period of loan: ____________
5. No of instalments of payment: __________
6. Net interest :Rs ____________
7. Total amount to be paid: ________
The amount has been long due and you have not responded to our earlier correspondences, which we consider as the breach of conduct on your behalf. Kindly know that you have obligations to pay the amount on time according to the documents signed by you at the time of obtaining loan. It’s with regret we inform you that if you don’t make payment in the near future, we might be forced to initiate legal action against you.
We request you to take payments at the earliest.
For any further information in this regard you can contact the manager at your nearest branch.
Sample Request The Payment Of Personal Loan Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.