The objective of writing this letter is to invite everyone living in a community to volunteer for a noble cause. There are hardly few people who take a step and work towards the betterment of the society. But a single person can’t change the scenario of the society on his own; he needs the help of other person too. And for this, he writes a community letter and invites his co members to actively participate in a noble cause.
Few tips need to be considered for writing a community letter:
- Since the letter is written for a noble cause, it should be written with complete sincerity.
- You must clearly mention the complete details regarding the project, maintaining complete transparency with the other volunteers.
- Tone of the letter should be soft and polite.
- Wordings of the letter should be such that the other person should feel motivated and immediately agree to participate in your noble cause.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for amendments, if needed.
Community Letter Sample
Mr. Robert Pereira
Northern Hills Apartment
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Star Age Foundations
Sub: Community letter for planting more trees
Dear Mr. Pereira,
I believe you must have heard of our foundation. We keep on taking initiatives in improving the society and for this we need volunteers to support us. This time, we are planning to plant trees in each and every society of the city. We would really appreciate if your society member will volunteer us in this noble cause. As we all know, trees play a major role in our life, but we humans cut them for our selfish reasons.
So, our Foundation has decided to plants as many trees as possible and protect the city from global warming. I hope you will support us in this cause.
Hope to get a favorable response from you,