Sample Cover letter for Fire Inspector
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Fire Inspector requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
3061 Thompson Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Reebok International Ltd.
2982 Haymond Rocks Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Having view at the advertisement place in CareerBuilder made me very happy mainly because this is my forte to work and soon I came to know about it. Fire Inspector has that X factor which can allow me to show my talent and I am thankful to Reebok International Ltd. for considering me for interview in Artesia.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Review and revise Standard Operating Guidelines
- Respond to all large scale fires and incidents involving Hazardous Materials, assuming command as necessary
- Managed four employees in the Fire Prevention Division
- Prepared and presented a budget for the Fire Prevention Division
- Investigated fires involving a fatality or injury and wrote reports
- Wrote and/or revised City Ordinances
- Insured that adopted Fire Codes were applied and enforced uniformly
- Provided written opinions to businesses regarding Fire Code requirements
- Reviewed new projects and site plans for new businesses
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe I can make big contribution to the success and future-growth of your company. I am team oriented person and will be an asset to your organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss in details about the concerned job position.