Sample Cover letter for Telecommunications Manager
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Telecommunications Manager needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4489 Spinnaker Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Farmland Industries Inc.
282 Holden Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of opportunity available with Farmland Industries Inc. for the position of Telecommunications Manager at Lisle . If you are looking for a capable, and team-oriented person with a dynamic attitude then you should review my enclosed resume.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working as an Assistant Team Manager as a referral point for team members dealing with Car and Home Insurance queries.
- Maintaining a high level of one stop customer service. Sorting and dealing with customer post involving queries and complaints.
- Learning new skills and processes to implement on own initiative and provide support and coaching for new and existing employees.
- Running through presentations on new and old system processes and customer related procedures.
- I have also worked in Slovakia for a month as part of a new team delivering a new product directly to customers.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to have discussion related to the job requirement and my ability of working as per the qualification, we need to have a meeting. Face to face conversation will give you clear idea about my working skills and eligibility for the post.