Farewell letters are generally written on the last day or before you are about to leave college/ school/ office etc. Farewell letters are written to the educational institute and the teachers or to your friends.
Table of Contents
Engineering Farewell Letter Writing Tips:
- Formal or semi-formal: the letter can be written in both formal and informal tone depending on the person written for.
- Introduction and conclusion: greeting and ending the letter must be done in a proper way.
- Sweet Memories: you can mention the good memories you have shared over the years at your institute.
- Exclude unpleasant things: you should never include unpleasant memories that may hurt your friends or teachers.
- Be precise: Keep the sentences specific and be precise.
- Grammar must be correct: be sure of the grammar you are using.
- Positive and pleasant tone: the tone of the letter must be positive.
- Appreciate: you must appreciate all your teachers for teaching you necessary things.
- Express Gratitude: be thankful to all.
- Be Sincere in approach: be genuine and express your feelings while writing the letter.
- Final Thoughts: you can write of the good times you all shared.
- Wish for the future: finish the letter wishing good luck for future.
Engineering Farewell Letter Template
______________ (Name of the Recipient)
______________ (Address off the Recipient)
The four years of engineering have given me a wonderful time along with all of you. It has made studies worthwhile.
I can still remember how we all used to have fun in the classes and how all of us studied together during the semesters. It was lot of fun also all of you have encouraged me very well. I appreciate the friendship of all of you.
Hope we all keep in touch forever. Thanks to all of you for being there for me. Take Care!
Wish you all the very best for a bright future ahead.
_________ (Name of the Sender)
Engineering Farewell Letter Sample, Email and Example/Format
KMDS Engineering College
45 D, S. P. Mukherjee Road
I would like to thank you as it is only because of you that four years of engineering seemed a very easy job. Now we are on the verge of completing our course. It is almost like a dream to me as a student like me got into the most prestigious engineering college. We have been taught the most advanced way of studying along with the traditional values. The college shaped us into smart and modern individuals also a human being.
My heart is jumping with joy as we are in the final leg of our last semester but I’m sad as well as we would have to leave you all and go into the world of cut throat competition. I extend my hearty wishes to you for continuously supporting us in these four years.
The time to part has come, so I would bid you farewell and best of luck for the future. Take good care.
These years of graduation have passed off quickly and we all are on the verge of passing out this institute of engineering. We all need to be proud to be graduates of such a wonderful college and a well known college of engineering. We all have gained the best knowledge and latest technology. Impartation of good values and latest technical knowledge was easily available in this college. The teachers who have taught us are one of the best teachers we have got.
Bidding a good by to such a beautiful educational institute is really a very painful thing and a very difficult moment.I will miss all the teachers and the professors who have imbibed good values in us other than educating engineering techniques. I wish good luck to the entire college and the staff who has been a part of this institute.
Engineering Farewell Letter Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.