It is not easy to say farewell. Whatever the situation is, whatever the time is, whoever the person is, it is tough to say goodbye or farewell. The professional industry also comes across the same feelings while saying farewell. A farewell always does not carry the pain or sadness but it also carries the joy. It may sound little bit awkward but it is the truth. The end something is always the beginning of something new. Writing a farewell letter is not so easy to deal with. It includes lots of specific excellence in order to communicate properly. An ill written letter may lead you to the miscommunication.
Use the following sample and letter format to write a farewell letter to your colleague, friend, boss, or someone leaving employment.
Table of Contents
Sample Farewell Letter Writing Tips:
- Farewell letter should be written on a plain piece of paper as it is written by the individual while leaving any organization and the farewell letter should be written preferably on the A4 paper.
- The letter should have the name mentioned clearly to whom it may concern.
- The hard copy sending is the best possible option to send the letter to the person it may concern.
- If there is any special acknowledgement should be given then it could be mentioned here.
- Generally there should be two farewell letter provided. One should lead to the organization and another should lead to the colleagues
- Farewell letter should be short, simple and crisp.
Sample Farewell Letter Template
Whom it may concern,
I would like to draw your kind attention that I am leaving this organization due to (________ mention the reason___________) as I notified earlier. Hence I am saying farewell with a heavy heart and I will miss this organization a lot. It was a pleasure working with you all. This organization has provided me a lot and what I am today that are only because of this organization. It was (__________ share your feeling__________) working with you people and I hope this farewell is not the ultimate goodbye to wish and hope to see you people around.
Sample Farewell Letter Sample, Email and Example/Format
Whom it may concern,
I would like bring this into the kind notice of all that I am saying farewell to you all with a heavy heart as I am going to leave this organization. The farewell does not mean the final good bye as we are going to keep in touch in future. It was a great time to be with you all spending time and working as I have learned a lot from you people and that will help me in my future for sure. I hope you people have found great amount of interest while working with me.
I wish to see you people around and have some quality time to spend in the future. I believe this is not the end as end of something is just the new beginning of something. Wish you people all the best for your future.