The objective of this letter is to thank your customer for referring someone to your services. By doing so, you will be strengthening your relationship with your existing client. It also signifies one thing that your present client is satisfied with your services; therefore he is referring his friends and relatives to you. You must assure him/her that you will continue maintaining his trust and provide quality services in future as well.
Following points should be considered for writing an effective thank you letter to your client for referral:
- First and foremost it is vital to express your sincerest thanks to your client for referral.
- Letter should be brief and to the point.
- You may include a gift voucher as a way of conveying thanks .
- Make sure that the letter should be written immediately after meeting the referral.
- Do appreciate your client for his generosity
- Once you have completed writing the letter, please re check the same for punctuation errors or grammatical mistakes.
Thank You for Referral Letter Sample
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Expressing gratitude for your referral
Dear Mr. Paul,
I would sincerely like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for recommending Mr. John William to our “Express Delivery” service. It was truly a pleasure to have him at our store. Your belief in us has made us work more efficiently to come up to your expectations.
Mr. John William was very satisfied with our customer service experience and has placed a huge order with us for delivery at his doorstep. This all has happened only because of your recommendation.
I, once again, would like to express my gratitude towards you for referring your closed ones to our store. Your effort in this regard is truly appreciated.