The CEO of an organization is its highest decision-making authority. Being a very busy person, getting a CEO’s attention is not easy. A letter to a company’s CEO may be written for the purposes of selling an idea or product, or a training program to the company. The letter must clearly be able to explain the situation of the requester. The writer must state the benefits of both sides in accepting the deal.
The marketing letter has the purpose of satisfying the CEO with the deal So it must be important to explain in a clear and understandable manner. Marketing is not just selling products as well as services to the individual consumers and companies based on the nature of the business. Since the job involves selling, selling yourself effectively in the cover letter may be a good idea. To write an effective letter to a CEO please follow the sample provided.
Table of Contents
Marketing Letter to CEO Writing Tips
- Identify yourself and your organization and the purpose of the letter clearly.
- Be very brief and precise, and to the point. A crisp letter will catch attention.
- The key information has to be introduced in the first paragraph itself.
- Use bulletined points to emphasize the key points you want to put across.
Marketing Letter to CEO Template
Use our free Marketing Letter to CEO Generator to get started. If you need additional help or more examples check out the sample letter below.
Date: __________(Date of writing the letter)
We are aware of the problems and the pressure that a CEO like you faces in today’s competitive world. We,___________(company name)have provided___________(service/product) to other companies in this industry with a high degree of success.
These are the advantages and benefits of _______________(product/service):
___________(mention the advantages or benefits of your products or services in these bullets)
We are sure that with this ____________(product/service) we will be able to bring a positive change to your company/offices.
Please call _____________(phone number) for further discussion/clarification.
(Signature and Name.)
N H Patel,
MD, EZWorkStuff Office Equipment,
8989 VKS Industrial Estate,
Date: 27th March 2017.
494, Crampton House,
Madam Cama Road,
Subject: Marketing letter
Dear Mrs. Gaur,
The IT industry is performing extremely well, and your company is one of the most successful. Unfortunately, employee attrition is a matter of concern for companies like yours, and as the CEO you must be under tremendous pressure to check this trend. We, EZWorkStuff, have supplied ergonomically designed furniture and office equipment to a few IT firms in the past and would like an opportunity to further enhance the working conditions in your offices as well.
- Ergonomically designed chairs provide ample back support for desk workers
- Ergonomic keyboards allow uninterrupted and pain-free typing
- Desks and cabinets with an ergonomic design makes moving about and storing easy and safe
- Less fatigue and injuries leads to happier and more satisfied employees.
- We are certain that changing over to our specially designed office furniture and equipment will not only bring a smile to the faces of your employees, but also help you stem the attrition.
In case of any queries please call us on 0911111.
N H Patel.
The following is the Email Format to be followed for a Marketing Letter to CEO.
SUBJECT: Marketing Letter to CEO.
The way our economy is striving right now, we are aware on the problems being dealt with by a CEO like you. For ________years now, our company has successfully assisted a number of companies in training and counseling their workers in order to ensure the success of these companies and avoid employee reduction number as an option.
Below is a list of the various services that we provide.
- We focus on those employees who have a tenure of less than two years in order to fully enhance their skills.
- We provide advanced training and counseling for tenured employees in order to retain to keep the loyalty of these employees.
- We conduct sessions for different levels of employee in your company on different sessions.
Rest assured that our services will bring something good in your business. If in case you decide to bring positive changes in your company and in your career as well, please feel free to contact us at _________.
Thanking you so much.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.