Sample Cover letter for Veterinarian
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Veterinarian by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
2544 Bird Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2856 Sunrise Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about the job opening from Jobing.com , and I am very excited to apply for the position of Veterinarian . I have the privilege to work in this field for last few years. I would bring in my valuable work experience and job skills by joining your company at this Veterinarian .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- AALAS Certified Assistant Laboratory Animal Technician; acted as an intermediary between animal care technicians and vets/investigators,
- provided health and emergency care for lab animals (mice, rats, rabbits,
- ferrets, guinea pigs, nonhuman primates, farm animals, cats and dogs);
- diagnosed and provided treatments for disease conditions; collected blood;
- Performed antibody boosts; administered anesthesia and performed euthanasia.
- Worked in kennel and cared for animals before and after surgery; assisted in surgery preparation; aided veterinarian and clients/patients in office appointments.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know if you require any more info about my educational background and work experience. You can contact me via email and phone number as mentioned in my resume. I would like to appreciate your efforts in this regard.