A holiday invitation acceptance letter is written when a person accepts an invite from a close associate like a friend or relative to spend a holiday with them. This letter is usually a courteous way of confirming your acceptance. The invitee also uses this letter to inform about his/her travel plans, duration of actual stay and so on.
Here are some useful tips for writing a holiday invitation acceptance letter:
- Begin by mentioning that you accept the invitation from your friend to spend your holiday together with both your families. Mention your travel plans specifying your date of arrival and departure.
- Mention that you and your family members are equally looking forward to this holiday and spending time together.
- Mention if you are planning to carry certain things with you and enquire if your friend needs anything else in particular.
- Mention that you can not wait to set course.
- End by bidding goodbye till you meet.
Holiday Invitation Acceptance Letter Sample
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
I am writing this letter to inform that I accept your invitation to spend ten days at your club-house accompanied by my family. I will reach by road on 13September2013 and leave on 24September2013, a complete ten-day package.
I am so looking forward to spending time together with you and your loving family after a year. The kids can not wait to ride your horses and get their hands on your barn-life. Their mother Martha is also excited about the trip since she would love to revise the cheese-making lessons she leant last summer.
I will be getting my fishing equipment along this time. Please call me if you want me to get anything else in particular from here.
I am enclosing the route-map I will be following to reach your club-house. Please confirm if this is the correct route or let me know if thee is any other better way of getting there.
We are all excited and can not wait to set course. Take care.