A nomination letter is usually written to inform a person that he o she has been nominated for a certain position in a company or organisation. The letter proves to be a proof and notification to them that they have been nominated and have to thus follow certain duties. A nomination letter once again is written in a proper formal format and informs some important aspects about the role of the person who has been nominated. If you want to write a nomination letter, you can go through the below mentioned sample letter.
Here are some of the helpful tips to write a Nomination Letter
- Make sure you do not make mistakes while writing the name
- Write details about the position and nomination
- Address the person to whom you are writing the letter
- Do not make spelling and grammar mistakes
- Proof read the letter once you have written it
- Do not miss any vital point in the letter
- Keep the format of the letter formal and appealing
Nomination Letter Sample
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
Subject: Nomination Letter
This is to inform you that you have been nominated as the teacher’s council head for the year 213 to 2014. We are indeed glad to have you nominated in this position and hence I am writing this letter personally to you. Seeing your dedication and hardwrok all these years, it was decided by out management that you would be nominated for this position this year.
The management, teachers and not forget students too are happy to have you as their head. Thus, we wish you all the best and hope to see better results this year.
Name and Signature