A letter informing employees of change in policy is a formal letter written to inform the employees of a company or organization of any recent changes, improvements or improvisations in the company’s or group’s current function policy. This letter is very important as it informs all the members or employees of any changes that are to be adhered to in the future. Anybody who doesn’t receive such a letter may be indifferent to the changes and may therefore make a mistake that could have been avoided.
Table of Contents
- 1 Letter to Notify Employees of Change in Policy Writing Tips:
- 2 Letter to Notify Employees of Change in Policy Template
- 3 Download Template (Doc and PDF)
- 4 Letter to Notify Employees of Change in Policy Sample, Email and Example/Format
- 5 Letter to Notify Employees of Change in Policy Generator
Letter to Notify Employees of Change in Policy Writing Tips:
- Always be clear with your changes. Mention them clearly. Changes in store policies are to be recorded concisely and correctly so that there is no confusion between the employees. This is important if all the changes are to be implemented properly by all the employees or members.
- Always apologize if the changes you re making are changes you know will cause some inconvenience to the employees or members. For example if you have increased the timings of the store from 7 pnm in the evening to 8 pm, be sure to apologize because some employees might have to travel from a greater distance and may therefore take more time in reaching home.
- Always be clear with the details if there are any. Never be too short with your sentences. Always compound two or more details with the help of punctuation into one sentence, so that they become easy to understand.
Letter to Notify Employees of Change in Policy Template
Subject: Notification of change in policy
We wish to inform you of some changes that have been made in the functioning of our group, effective immediately. The changes are those as listed below:
[Mention all the changes made in the existing policy. Be concise and detailed.]
We hope all the employees will adhere to these changes as they have adhered to the previously functioning policy. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.
_________ [Team and designation]
Letter to Notify Employees of Change in Policy Sample, Email and Example/Format
Subject: Change in store policy
This letter is being written to you all in order to inform you of certain changes the management has felt it necessary to introduce into the current policy structure. We hope that all our employees and will read and correctly comprehend our new policy.
Here are some new changes:
- The timings of the store’s openings have been changed, from 10.00 pm to 10.30 pm. This is in accordance with the request of several senior employees.
- There will be no enterntainment of requests by the consumers to look at their wares before they have been created properly.
- There will be strictly no exchange of commodities once they have been purchased.
- No food items are allowed in the balcony of the store. This rule is important as food was permitted to be eaten in the balcony. However, the new store policy prohibits this.
We hope all the employees have taken note of this change. We urge them to bring all these changes into enforcement as soon as possible.
This is the notification from the transport department to all the employees of _____________.
As per the company policy all of you are entitled to avail cabs from morning and all the employees are provided with cabs at any shift timing but going forward there is slight change in the policy. Employees who are logging in at 6.30 am to 7.30 am and logout after 8.30 pm bill be provided with cabs and with a home pickup and drop. But the employees of remaining shifts will have to take a bus from there pick up points. We have ended the bus routes to all your respective mangers and you can check the bus numbers and the pick-up points. Employees are requested to be at the point on time; the buses will not wait for anyone beyond the time.
Employees are also requested to take the buses only if they are getting dropped at the office, there will be no drop in between the routes. Also the cabs will pickup from home to office and office to home.
Cabs will not be provided for any personal drops .all the employees are requested to be alert to inform any malpractices about the driver specially female employees are requested to inform about any misbehavior of the driver. If the first pickup in cab is a female employee please check if a security is provided or else do not board the cab.
If there is anything you would like to clarify please contact at ______________.
Letter to Notify Employees of Change in Policy Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.