A letter offering a suggestion to a superior is a formal letter written to make some suggestion or to rectify a few details with somebody who is your senior in the office environment. Such letters are important formal letters as they help to establish a conversational tone between the junior and the senior. They also help the junior to make a point without coming across as disrespectful and rude. Such letters address problems, situations, employments, performances, records etc. The junior may be replying to a letter earlier written to him. He may also be writing to make some original suggestions.
Table of Contents
- 1 Sample Offer a Suggestion to the Superior Letter Writing Tips:
- 2 Sample Offer a Suggestion to the Superior Letter Template
- 3 Download Template (Doc and PDF)
- 4 Sample Offer a Suggestion to the Superior Letter Sample, Email and Example/Format
- 5 Sample Offer a Suggestion to the Superior Letter Generator
Sample Offer a Suggestion to the Superior Letter Writing Tips:
- Always be polite in your address. It’s your senior whom you are addressing after all and you don’t want to come across as disrespectful. Make sure you address all issues concisely and without any unnecessary detailing or doubts.
- Make your point quickly. Devote one paragraph to making this point or the suggestion you want to make. Make the point and the end the letter quickly. Do not make silly suggestions. Do not dawdle. End the letter so that your practicality and conciseness is highlighted
- Always think before making a suggestion. Never be too hasty in making statements or recitifcations because you never know what might go wrong when. So always confirm your statements and sources before you decide to act upon it and write a letter to your superior.
Sample Offer a Suggestion to the Superior Letter Template
Subject: Suggestions and rectifications
With reference to the ______ [mention past details], I would like to suggest that we _______ [make your suggestion]. This will not only help us in ____ but also in -________ [mention the usefulness of implementing this suggestion].
I hope you will consider my suggestion.
_______ [Name and designation]
Sample Offer a Suggestion to the Superior Letter Sample, Email and Example/Format
Subject: Suggestions for improvement
I’m writing you this letter to bring it to your notice that our productivity has been following over the course of the past three months. Several of our employees have been downsized and there have also been certain accusations of unprofessionalism doing the rounds. As I’m sure you will be aware, these matters don’t take time to spread by way of word-of-mouth.
We cannot afford to let the image of our company fall. I therefore request you to kindly grant me the permission to hold a conference on work ethics, morality in the work environment and professionalism this coming Monday, where I would like to address everybody on the importance of working good and working honest.
I hope you will oblige.
______ [name and designation]
This is to bring to your notice that from past one year the candidates we had recruited has left the company within four months. Out of which we have them for only two months and the productivity is for remaining two months and by the time they are the one who can be relied on for the sales they quit. After lot of thought what I would suggest is we should slightly change the hiring procedure and hire only those who have been very consistent in any company and get a signed letter from the candidate for a one year commitment.
I feel that by this we will get candidates who are more experienced and committed towards work. Once we get more committed employees I assure our productivity and sales will increase and we a can discuss ideas which will increase the sales rather than recruiting employees every four to six months.
Even the team support has lot of effect on the team members and the team leaders if the team members keep changing its very difficult for the superiors to get results from a changing team. I am sure you will look into my suggest and reply back.
Sample Offer a Suggestion to the Superior Letter Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.