Love Letter Basics
The communication via email and text is commonly followed by people today. Have you ever thought about communicating through letter writing? If no, then think about it!
Falling in love with someone is easy but expressing that love is difficult. How about expressing love by writing a love letter? Definitely, emails and text messages are in trend, but it cannot replace the true essence of a love letter. A handwritten love letter is always the best because it can allow you to express your feelings in the best possible way. The love letters are like reminders, that can be preserved for a lifetime and cherished forever.[the_ad id="16620"]
You have control of the things that you want to write and that you don’t want to write, in such a letter. It can become easy for you to get over your fear and express the true love.
Why did you fell in love? What all things you love about the person? How you value the good thoughts of a person? You can mention an answer to these questions in your love letter. You can also write about looks, attributes, character, personality, humour, strengths etc. in such a letter. Prepare the list of things that you adore about your partner and mention them in your love letter. You can write down few sweet memories, after reading which your partner can get a smile on the face.
How to Write a Love Letter?
In order to create an impactful letter, it is very important for you to make use of powerful words. You can write a love letter in such a way that it can bring tears of joy in the eye of a reader. Here are the few things that you need to take into account while writing a love letter:
Write sensible content
While writing a love letter, the copy-paste work is not allowed. Always make your letter look more real and sensible. If it does not make any sense, then the true effect of letter writing can get ruined. Everything that you mention in the letter should make the recipient feel like, “it is so true”. The love letter that you write should come from your heart.
Element of surprise
Don’t give hints to your partner that you are soon going to deliver them with some letter or a gift. Giving hints can spoil the element of surprise. You may not get an expected reaction or a surprised reaction if you give hints in advance. Sending some gift with a letter is advisable, as it can amaze a reader.
Don’t just boost the beauty of your partner
It is good to write about the beauty of the partner, but boosting about it too much may not put the right impression. In this type of a letter, you should not just focus on an external beauty of a person but also mention good things about the true inner beauty. You can write about the positive attitude of a person that amazed you.
Add different elements to your letter
Don’t just write the same thing in some different ways, in a love letter. Always try to offer variety to a reader. Cribbing about one thing in an entire letter of thousand words may not put your correct impression. Even if you write a short love letter, ensure that you add different elements to it.
Don’t give utmost importance to the letter format
You are not a born writer! A love letter is not any kind of formal letter where you have to maintain the standard writing format. It is not always necessary to add huge poems in your love letter. You can keep your letter simple so that the reader can find it easy to get connected to it. Many times, people try to make use of rhyming words which may or may not look good. Even if you are making use of rhyming words, see to it that you maintain the main context of a letter. Write a love letter from your heart and don’t give importance to the letter format.[the_ad id="16624"]
What do you love about the person?
Almost, in every love letter, you can find the part of the content that praises the recipient. It is very important to state the things that made you fall in love with the reader. You can also write the incidents, that made you realize your love for the reader. You can also mention details about the character and appearance of an individual.
Here are the few examples of stating the things that you love about the person:
- I like your ambitious nature.
- I love your dedication.
- You are amazingly loyal and caring.
- You are good at heart.
- The depth with which you love an individual is inspiring.
- You are the sexiest thing in the world.
- Your eyes are mesmerizing.
- I have an endless respect for you.
- I can get lost in your eyes forever.
- You are the best person; I have ever known.
- Thank you for always being there.
Few Lines from Love Letters
- By Sue Coleman…. Seeing you takes my breath away!
- By Melissa Buck…. There’s something new and different in the way I feel with you!
- By Giovanna Hinojosa Lopez…. You know I know I love you. Don’t tell anybody!
- By Sharmila Sivalingam…. I never knew I needed love until I thought you didn’t love me anymore!
- By Abida Jabeen…. A cup of tea with you is worth a thousand dinners!
- By Gretchen Eldridge…. Your eyes are so beautiful, and your heart is even more heavenly!
- By Sheila Burt…. You’re cuter than fuzz on a caterpillar’s belly!
Answer to These Questions in Your Love Letter
- What is the strength of a recipient?
- Do you find him or her to be romantic? If yes, then what romantic thing he or she has done for you?
- What is the most special thing you see in him or her?
- What is the favourite memory that you people share?
- How the world changed for you after meeting him or her?
- What are the surprises that you loved the most?